As you already know I am very interested in this topic.
I believe that sustainable design is essential to keep the world turning. Without thinking about the consequences of what we do on the environment we are only going to go down hill.
Fast fashion creates alot of excess waste. With fashion being so cheap and the quality so poor people tend to buy alot of it. Every 6 months they can afford to just throw their worn out garments and replace them without a hassle.
I believe that the solution to this problem is by creating a strong connection with the DESIGNER and CONSUMER. I believe that if this accomplished through forming a connection with their garment, the consumers are then going to have a story behind clothes. If this connection is formed then the consumers aren't going to throw it out, and would rather spend money on maintaining it. This is a cheaper and better for the environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment